Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yes, My Boys Are Wearing Pink.


Since I don't have any daughters to dress up for Easter, I decided to dress up my boys.

In matching pink shirts.

It's not a crime, at least not one punishable by law.

I couldn't get a good shot of them on Easter Sunday, so I took this at my sister Cami's open house on Sunday. (I spent all week working on getting a black dry erase marker stain out of Asher's shirt. I was successful)

Anyway, the pink looks good on my boys, especially the blonde ones. I hope pink stays in for boys for a long time.

The photos below are what happens when I ask Jaxon and Asher to hug Finn. As you can see, some hugs are more successful than others.





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

EmilyCC said...

I love those pink shirts! Always nice to know there are men who are secure enough in their masculinity to pull that off :)

LoriKaye said...

What cute boys! Another one of my friends did pink shirts for Easter, so totally not a crime. Power in numbers!