Tuesday, December 08, 2009

The Kitty Who Adopted Us




Yesterday as we waved goodbye to Jaxon on the bus, a little kitty walked by and let us pet him.

Then as we walked back to the house, the kitty scampered in ahead of us and decided to call our house his home.

He loves me and follows me around. He tolerates Finn, with the occasional bite for warning. He likes the other kids and Mark just fine, but he loves sleeping under our Christmas tree and wandering around our house.

I'm not sure how long he'll stay, or if we'll find his owners, or if he was just a stray.

Since some people in the house are allergic to cats (Mark, but he grew up with them), this is a little experiment to see how everyone's allergies react to this creature.

Right now I'm telling the kids that the kitty is vacationing with us. And with my record with pets, that's probably a good thing to tell them.

2 comments:

Misi said...

Well good luck with the kitty, it sure is cute.

Hill Family said...

he's really cute, I hope he stays!