Tuesday, October 23, 2007


Baby by Monday! (or your money back)
I'm scheduled to be induced on Sunday night, so I'll hopefully have a new baby by Monday morning. Lately I've been so big and uncomfortable, so I'm ready to be done being pregnant. Yes, the picture is to reinforce that image, I probably should have been grimacing instead of smiling. I really think this is the biggest I've ever been.
So, we've narrowed the list of names to about 12. You're welcome to leave your input, or suggest a new name, but of course don't be offended if we don't pick the one you liked the best.

Finley
Charlie
Calvin
Callen
Tallon/Tallyn/Tallen
Avery
Danner
Milo
Maximo
Oakley
Brahm
Cannon



3 comments:

Kate said...

you look adorable. and you don't look like you're about to have a baby in two days. i'm so happy for you.
i love almost every name on your list... but my fave is Charlie.

Chelle said...

I know you've already had the baby, (I called Grandma) so maybe I should just guess instead of vote?!?!

Kevin Ashworth said...

Well, everything you describe about her sounds good. Single, tall, urban, liberal, attractive, with a Mormon background but following a different path. You bet I'd be happy to meet a woman like that. Who wouldn't?!

(I've never tried email via comments before. Hopefully this is moderated and not published, but I chose an older post just in case. My email is just my name, run together like in my "blog," at g you know what. But hey, nice pic from back when you were on the verge!)