Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Today's Photo Shoot.
Finley will be 5 months old on Saturday. I got a little trigger happy with the camera today and took him to my favorite place for photography, my bathtub in the afternoon. I get the best light in there.
We had a few smiles, but mostly he just looked around, and cried when I put him on his tummy, but I got a cute picture out of it anyway.
Having Finley around is like having a little piece of heaven. He reminds me about how wonderful it feels to have someone who is always excited to see me. Also, that giving and sharing love are reasons we're here on earth.
So, this is our little Twinkie. Just like the pastry, only sweeter.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Alisa said...

Amazingly cute, Jessica. He reminds me of Asher at this age. I love the sepia tones.

Mandy said...

Amazing pictures! I am very impressed!! I wish I could take pictures like that!

Jessica Steed said...

Thanks for the praise.
The pictures are fun for me.
I think the secret is black and white with many shots together.
Also, no flash, that's a big one.
Anybody can take pictures like these. I have no skill, I have Picasa.

Chelle said...

ooh, i love these!