Wednesday, June 26, 2013

So You Say . . .

Before I forget them entirely, here are some funny things my kids have been saying.

Finn told me how he thinks I got pregnant (when I had my boys, not that I am now).

"Daddy buys a seed and puts it in your mouth and it goes to your tummy and grows into a tree and the babies grow on the tree."


Asher thought our Indian doctor spoke French. I told him he was had an accent like King Julian from Madagascar. Then Asher starts quoting the movie, "I'm a woman, are you attracted to me?"

Jaxon writes every day for me as part of our summer school.  Today I asked him to write a sentence about everyone in the family. 

Here's his paragraph.

"There is Dad he is our favorite. There is mom she makes us do chores. There is me I'm the oldest of 2 brothers. There is Finnly who is cute."





No comments: