Sunday, May 18, 2008

A few firsts


This week Jaxon learned to ride his bike without training wheels.
He talks to his bike and says, "Steady, boy, steady. . ."
And it listens to him, according to his report.
He's also had a few spills, but he's been ready to ride a "two-wheeler" for a while now, but since Mark never got around to it, I finally took matters into my own hands.
All he needed was a little push to get started then some instruction about starting while balancing the bike. He was a pro.


Little Fin has 2 new teeth! They came in within 2 days and on the day he had shots and I had no idea. He wasn't even fussy. This little guy is all smiles, all the time.
What a lucky mom I am. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a kid! That's amazing. I talk to my TV and tell it that it needs to improve what's offered on Tuesday nights, but it hasn't listened to me yet! Jaxon's bike is so complaisant!