Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mother's Day (a week late)


Mother's Day was wonderful this year (as compared to last year when Mark was out of the country for 2 weeks)

This Mother's Day was a real treat. I woke up to Mark making breakfast with the kids' help and I quickly took the opportunity to jump in the shower so we wouldn't be late for church. Which is why, my breakfast ended up on the toilet.

It was supposed to be breakfast in bed, but I was in the shower, so it was breakfast in the bathroom, courtesy of Jaxon.
He didn't understand why it was funny that he put in the bathroom, but when I reminded him that he put it on the toilet, he did think it was funny.
And, the Egg McMuffin was delicious.

We had my mom and the rest of the fam over for dinner as well. It was a fun time and I got my mom a set of Miracle Blade knives for mother's day. (she's a fan of practical gifts and I got the same set for Christmas and I love them)

We had a nice time chatting and playing with the kids.

I've decided to forego uploading all of my favorite pics to the blog, but they are on our webalbum if you're interested.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: