Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Busy Weekend

First, while Jaxon was in the hospital, my mom turned 50!
WooHoo!
I was so happy for her. My siblings and I found a picture of her in her twenties and on the mat around it we wrote 50 things we love about her. I think she liked it.





On Saturday, Jaxon had a really loose tooth. He wouldn't let Mark pull it out, and when I came home from the store a few mintues later, I noticed it was gone.
He swallowed his first tooth! Poor kid. So, we wrote a note to the tooth fairy. She was very nice and left him a dollar under his pillow. (he calls it green money, to distinguish it from coins)





Here's a pic of me and Fin at my mom's birthday party. We celebrated it at the park by eating Subway and watching Asher let go of the balloons.











Asher and Finley chilling on the couch. Asher's into Cars (Lightening McQueen) and during dinner, I was playing music on my phone and one of the songs from the movie came on. He asked me to play it over and over, signing "more" and saying, "More Keen (for McQueen) It was pretty funny.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

sounds like you had a BUSY week!!!

Unknown said...

what a great birthday idea!!! I might have to steal that and use it for mother's day this Sunday. I haven't been able to figure out what to do.

Fin's round, happy face makes me smile everytime I see it! He looks all recovered. Hopefully your kids can stay that way to give you a break!

Four Winns said...

Hey Jess! Sorry I still haven't called you. I'll get around to it sooner or later. My heart goes out to Jaxon - I hope he gets better soon!