Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pretty Darn Lucky

So, Mark is a pretty good husband. One of the best, actually.

Next week (exactly a week from today), he is taking 8 days off work to watch our kids while I go to Kauai with my cousins.

I'm going to be gone over Jaxon's birthday, and we'll have a family party before I leave, but Mark is going to handle Jaxon's party by himself! What a stud.

Also, I've offered to grocery shop and meal plan, but he's told me not to worry about it (perhaps he'll get some help from Mr. Ronald McDonald).

In fact, my traveling while Mark stays with the kids is actually his idea.

Isn't that awesome?

Oh, and his butt looks really good when he does his P90X workout.

Pretty much the perfect husband, aren't you, HoneyBunz?

6 comments:

Jessica Steed said...

OH, and this is a tribute to my favorite satire blog, Seriously, So Blessed!

Chelle said...

Haha. I didn't even realize it was satire, but then, I guess I don't read that blog enough. I think Mark IS so great for being cool with you going to Hawaii with us. I can't wait!!

brandonm said...

I hope the kids like P90X meal plans, because my guess is that's the cuisine for those 10 days! You're going to come home to a house full of muscle-bound boys!

Jessica Steed said...

Chelle,
Well part of it was satire (HoneyBunz, etc) and part of it was genuine appreciation.

Brandon,
It's possible, but I'm not sure anyone can handle three boys all by themselves and prepare the intense kind of diet required by P90X. I imagine ramen and chicken nuggets will be a staple around here ;)

EmilyCC said...

Talk about seriously so blessed with the vaycay and the tribute post :)

Love it!

Nate said...

Totally agree -- about the butt comment. I can't vouch for the rest.