Saturday, September 11, 2010

Steal, I mean Sale, at Deja Vu Boutique

A while back I found this cute little boutique/ consignment store on Ray and Val Vista.

They sell trendy bags, Miss Me jeans, jewelry as well as gently used name-brand clothing.

Today they had a sale and I scored big time. This was probably the most stuff I've ever bought for the least amount of money.

Here's the tally. (Keep in mind that these are resale prices. The original prices are higher)

Green Tommy Hilfiger Shoes 15
Pink shoes 40
Gold Shoes 22
Green shoes 28
Denim skirt 14
Coral blouse 10
Floral skirt 15
Yellow skirt (new w/ tags $88) 20
green exercise top 7
White bermudas 18
Shirt with embroidery 12
Long sleeved shirt (not pictured) 12
Total: $213


So you want to know how much I paid?

Well, the deal was everything you can fit in a shopping bag (think plastic grocery bag) for


$5.


Not kidding.


I'm pretty much the star shopper of the universe today!

PS. I crafted this blog with this title in jest, but I just got an email from the store. Apparently they found full-priced merchandise tags in the dressing room showing that someone had cheated the system and stolen from the store. There will be no more $5 bag sales. :(

No comments: