Monday, June 23, 2008

Some Camping Video




The video is of Adlen, Jaxon, and Finley. Apparently Justin was in the background filling up his air mattress. Sorry for the noise.
Here's another pic. It looks like my arm is around Justin, but it's actually Mark's.
Not that I need to explain myself.

A funny camping story:
Saturday night, we got the kids ready for bed early (they'd been up since 5) and Adlen wanted to sleep in the tent with her cousins. So, she walked over to climb in and Jaxon opens the tent flap, takes one look at her and says, "Sorry, you can't come in here, you don't have your pajamas on." and zips the flap closed.
Justin (who thinks Jaxon is hilarious) laughs and says imitating Jaxon, "Didn't you know there's a dress code to get in here, you freak show!"
I laughed so hard I cried.
We did let her in the tent, when we convinced Jaxon that her day clothes were also her night clothes. Then she promptly crawled out the doggy door.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

I love little Finley's laugh. And Jaxon's insisting of the spotlight! It's so great to see the kids in action.