Thursday, June 25, 2009

Guess Who's Baby Hungry?


Yep, it's Jaxon.
He loves babies, SOOOOO much.

He waited two hours for Ella to wake up while we were at my mom's today. She didn't, so he didn't get to feed her a bottle (the photo was from last week). While he was disappointed, I was proud of him for not throwing a fit.

He said, "Mom, I want to see baby Ella everyday and every night. I love her so much."

When I asked him if he was ready for a baby sister, he said, "Yes!"

But, I told him that his little brothers were NOT ready for a baby sister. So, he tried to ask them himself and change their minds.

Good luck with that!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hill Family said...

how sweet is that! Would he like to come over and take care of baby Tysen and play with little Addie? He is so sweet :)