Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Photos for a Friend

I saw my friend Kate at church today. Her children were all matching and very adorable. I asked her if they had taken any photos and she said no.

So, after church we spent about 30 min taking some pics down at the grassy field in our neighborhood.

It was awesome because Kate's kids are SO well-behaved and pleasant. It helped that I brought a stuffed dragon that Kate pretended was eating my head. The kids liked that a lot.

Check out the photos here.

4 comments:

Chelle said...

Cute!! Though I was kind of hoping to see a pic of the dragon eating your head...

Kate said...

Thanks! They turned out great!! And for an impromptu shoot, the kids really weren't too bad. That dragon was a lifesaver.

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EmilyCC said...

Such darling coordinated kids!

(And, I'm impressed that you were taking pics after the night drive through the desert!)