Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Babysitting: Best Deal in Town!

I just found out that my gym, Mountainside Fitness does a Lunch Bunch childcare service.

On Mondays and Wednesdays (In SE Gilbert, by the San Tan mall) and on Wednesdays in Mesa, they offer childcare from 11-2. It's $10 for the first child and $5 for each additional child. The fee includes lunch!

I did it today for the first time (I even took my niece Ella), and it worked wonderfully. For any of you who are looking for childcare in the middle of the day, it's hard to find if you don't want to bug your friends too much.

Also, I asked the staff at Mountainside and they said Lunch Bunch is open to people who aren't members of the gym as well. The childcare is pretty cool, they have a computer/gaming area, a bouncer, a movie theater, and a general play area.

Let me know if you want to go shopping with me sometime!


3 comments:

EmilyCC said...

Awesome! This sounds like a lunch date that the boys AND I can enjoy because we'd be at separate locations :)

passionforthoughts said...

Hope the childcare works out!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

That is really cool!