Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April Laughs

Jaxon says to me, "I need to be green, Mom." What? I continue to ask about what part of him needs to be green, his hair? His skin?
"Not the color of my skin, mom, I need to turn out the lights and not waste water." Oh, be GREEN. So smart.

I tell Jaxon that pink used to be his favorite color. He responds, "Well things change. I have different priorities now. (Priorities means jobs)."

"Mom, do we have any waterproof underwear?" Jaxon asks before his field day of watersports at school.

Finn grabs Milo's paws and claps them together while saying, "Clap, clap!" Then he pulls the cat close to his face and says, "Kitty kissed me!"

When my cousins Allina and Michelle were heading home after a weekend trip, Finn wanted to go with them. He asked, "I go with you?" I told him to ask if he could go in Allina's suitcase. He asked, "You suitcase?" She laughed and said, "You want to go with me to Seattle?" He asked with excitement and confusion, "Sea turtle?"

Speaking of turtles, when I mistakenly called Asher by his brother's nickname, he corrected me, "I not Twinkie, I Turtle."

1 comment:

k said...

Ha, the correction of nicknames is so cute!