Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Look and Train Park Photos

For those of you who are reading this in your RSS feed right now, feel free to check out our new look. I took the boys to Freestone today to ride the train and we had a great time. I haven't taken many photos this year so far, so I'm trying to make up for it. You may notice that the kids really need a haircut. I'm trying to grow Asher's out, because it curls up at the ends but the other boys' are stick straight. They may end up with mohawks again this year, I'm still not sure.

I'm also not sure if we have any more weekend mornings at the park. It was pretty hot by 11 when we left. I'm starting to get anxiety about the ridiculously hot summers here in AZ. Oh well, I've made it through more than 20 summers here. Another isn't going to kill me.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love your blog's new look! I've been pretty lazy with blog updates as of late. It makes me hot just thinking about the AZ summer heat...yuck! Good luck!

Jessica Steed said...

Steph,
Thanks!
It makes me hot thinking about the heat, too. Hopefully we'll spend a lot of time in the pool!