Tuesday, December 14, 2010

No more seasons

So, I can't keep updating my headers even TWICE year so now my header is just generic. But, it's fine.

My friend Leslie took some pics of us at Mesa Arts Center last Saturday. She was so humble, but I think she did a great job! (better than I did of her family and I have some practice)

Here's the link to some of the pics on my webalbum.

Also, the title of this post reminds me that we really don't have seasons here. Not fall or spring at least. Just hot or not hot.

I love that it's not hot right now!

Sorry to those of you who are freezing your arses off right now.

Wish you could join us in sunny Arizona!

3 comments:

brandonm said...

Love the new picture. You guys look great!

Kate said...

All of the pictures are great! Leslie did awesome! I was seriously smiling so big as I looked through them. Your colors and coordinating clothes are just perfect. Love love love them.

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog