Thursday, July 24, 2008

Leaving Las Vegas!

On our way to Idaho, we passed through Las Vegas, then Utah.
Katie and Justin were kind enough to host us on our travels, and we had a great time hanging out with them.
The boys enjoyed Addie's Jeep (she still can't reach the pedals, but she let Jaxon take her for a ride) a little too much.
They want one of their own, I'm afraid.
My favorite picture is the one in the middle. Jaxon threw the Jeep into reverse and didn't look as he backed up. I caught a shot of Justin, frantically saving Adlen from being run over by her cousins. Whew! That was close!
We're excited to see them again next week when we head back to UT (this time with Mark) for the Sunstone Symposium.
(I'm publishing our trip in phases, I took 591 photos, and I can't possibly just do one post!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Wow. Kids driving cars are scary! I used to love those cars when I was little.

Great masthead up top of swimming!