Saturday, July 26, 2008

Starkey Family Reunion

My mom's family had a reunion in Bruneau State Park, Idaho last weekend.
We had a great time, and were one of the lucky families to avoid the stomach flu virus.

I've posted a web album HERE, but wanted to post a few of my favorite pics.

1. (clockwise from bottom R) Grandma and Grandpa Starkey, then Aunt Lorraine (grandpa's SiL) Uncle Val, cousin Dominic and cousin Maria.







2. Cousin Michelle (holding baby Fin), John (husband of), Cousin Alicia.
Rocking out to Collective Soul.











3. Kite Flyers
If you can't tell, it was a Japanese-looking ship with sails.
My brother David is the tall one, Jaxon's on his left and Asher's on the right.















4. Here's the girls.
First, my newest cousin-in-law Caryn, then me, Christine, Michelle, and CiL April.
Cousin Alicia is in the front. (I'm loving calling my cousins by their titles!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, love your new photo!

I am also curious about your "Just Me" blog.

The Starkey family!! What would my life be like without you guys?! So much fun. Thanks for the ride to the airport again, it was good to see you again!!