Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Today's Lunch

Admittedly it's been a while since I've been to the grocery store. Part of the reason is that I've been too busy and the other part was that I spent our budget on groceries about halfway through the month and I'm stalling to get to May. _sigh_

So, today for lunch I had a piece of toast, half a leftover avocado smeared on top, with a breakfast sausage on top of that.
Delicious. Ok, really it wasn't as bad as it sounds.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that I had a naked 18 month old baby (naked b/c he has a really bad diaper rash) standing on my lap through the entire thing.

Doesn't make that even more appetizing?

3 comments:

DaNelle said...

love it

EmilyCC said...

I feel your pain--I dug into May's food budget at Costco today, and all I did was refill food storage items.

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Fun Lunch! Hope the diaper rash gets better soon!