Monday, May 18, 2009

He said WHAT?

I just read my friend Allison's blog where her son made a comment about intercourse with some friends over ice cream (he was referring to Intercourse, PA).

It reminded me that I didn't post Jaxon's amusing (and slightly, no very irreverant) comment at church yesterday.

First, let me preface this that I have done a good job of reminding my children about what the bread and the water of the sacrament represents.

So, during the sacrament, Jaxon picks up a piece of bread from the tray, puts it in his mouth with a little gusto, then loudly proclaims (as though he were eating strawberry shortcake), "Mmmm, Jesus's BODY!"

Mark and I weren't sure if we should laugh, cry, or crawl under the bench. I think I did all three.

5 comments:

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

That is too funny! Love the loud voice!

Alisa said...

I loved this! I bet any surrounding people in earshot would have loved it too.

brandonm said...

My favorite Jaxon story EVER. And that is saying something.

Leslie said...

At least this demonstrated he was listening at some point.

Unknown said...

I told my family this. Too funny!