Thursday, October 14, 2010

Allergy Diet Day 7 and Jaxon's Surgery

Jaxon's surgery went fine today. Totally uneventful, even easy. In fact, we got some good lines out of him because of it.

When he woke up at 5:45 AM the first thing he said was, "Well, port, it's been nice knowin' ya."

After his surgery I told him he could have any food that he wanted (besides, how am I supposed to gauge his behavior based on his diet after he's had a body full of anesthesia?) He picked grilled cheese, so that's what we all had for lunch.
Breakfast: oatmeal for Finn and Asher, Jaxon nothing, Mark and I shared an omelet in a crepe with fresh fruit
Dinner: Pinto beans, applesauce, and cut up red bell peppers.

I'm going to reintroduce dairy tomorrow and see how the kids do (I know they had cheese today but it was very little).



No comments: