Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm a Proud Big Sister


For those of you who don't know, I'm a big sister. And here is my 6 foot tall little sister on her 27th birthday.

Isn't she adorable?

I love her.
And I am so proud of her. She got accepted to ASU's nursing school and she starts in January. Even though school has been a long road for Tacy, she remains focused on her goals and thinks of creative ways to get there. She will make a great nurse in 22 months!

Tacy is a smart and intuitive woman who overcomes obstacles in her life. She's got quite the resume, massage therapist and esthetician, sales person, and waitress. She also has great talents. She writes poetry and has an amazing voice for singing, especially jazz.

Even though we're only 22 months apart, sometimes we pretty far apart because of our personalities and life experiences. Despite this, I really love and appreciate my sister and know that even when she's gone/going through difficult challenges, she'll find a way to make peace and love herself.

Happy Birthday, sister!
These pics are from her birthday party. We ate at Pita Jungle, right on the lake, and then went cosmic bowling!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Looks like fun!

Brittany said...

just wanted you to check out www.adailyscoop.blogspot.com

There have been some interesting topics discussed I thought you might find interesting.

loves!