Friday, October 16, 2009

Galactic Greetings!

Galactic Greetings Space Ranger,

You have received an intergalactic transmission from a friend who has just completed a mission on the new Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster interactive experience at Disneyland® Park in California.

To Infinity and Beyond!

http://www.disneyland.com/Buzz

Unfortunately, the kids were too short to be in the photos. I'll post pics of them soon, but these were just emailed to us! Cool, eh?


We're having a great time and wish you (our friends and family) were here!

2 comments:

Jenga said...

This is Mark.

I'd like to point out my Galactic score of 41000, more than quadruple the next closest player. Also, Asher outscored Jaxon.

Mandy said...

If I had known, I could have told you, have the kids sit on your knee during the ride! This works for us so I can see the girls in the picture!! :)