Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Strange Happenings

A number of strange things have happened around the house lately. I'm trying to see if these are all pieces to the same puzzle.


Clue #1. I found this pan on my kitchen floor. Upon closer inspection, I discovered an Asher footprint in the bottom.







Clue #2. Jaxon has begun eating hard-boiled eggs and nutella (Sandrine, I'm sure you'll love this!)
















Clue #3. Finley has begun styling his own hair with peach juice. It appears to work as well as gel or hairspray. Perhaps he knows something that I don't. . .



So far I have not put these clues together in any meaningful way to solve the mysteries around my house.
*How can Asher live off nothing but peaches and milk?
* Why do I have random cooking tools lying around my house?
* Why is the kitchen only popular when Mom is trying to cook?

Let me know if you have any ideas on how to solve my mysteries . . .
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nate said...

I know that Nutella is really really really good but I didn't know that it was THAT good.
Way to go Jaxon!
sandrine

Unknown said...

I need a styling gel that is good for the environment! Thanks Phin!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

I love the foot in the pan picture, too cute.