Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Little Friends

We watched the Webb kids on Monday night and all of us had a great time.

During dinner, Jaxon remarked to Ethan (also the oldest son) about his youngest sister Mariah,
"She's beautiful, your baby."
He also defended her when someone was saying she was bald, "But, her hair is growing."
I think he's in love with Mariah.

Later that night, Finn grabbed my purse and looked like he was heading out.
My guess is he was going to a wet t-shirt contest.
From the looks of it, he'd win hands down.

PS. It's all drool. No kidding.

3 comments:

Nelly said...

You can tell that Brandon got her ready (while I was primping for our date) because her bow doesn't match her outfit. But, HOPEFULLY when her and Jaxon hook-up years from now at BYU she won't be needing those bows anymore! ;)

brandonm said...

Finn's got nothing on Sylvie. When I hold her tummy-down on my knees you wouldn't believe the slobber my jeans absorb...

Alisa said...

A wet T-shirt contest? Hilarious.