Friday, January 30, 2009

Asher's Birthday

Happy Birthday, Asher!

Even though it was two weeks ago, I wanted to post a little about Asher's third birthday party.
We had it at Freestone (the train park). It was pretty early in the morning (hence the squinting in the pictures), but I soon discovered it's never too early for cake.



Many thanks to my brother, David, and our friend, Brandon Webb for protecting three small candles from large wind gusts. And huge thanks to Tacy for yet ANOTHER Lightning McQueen cake. I'm sure my children don't think I know how to bake a birthday cake since Aunt Tacy does theirs every year.

Check out Asher's Birthday Photos here.

I got some photos of our friend's families. None of them were very good shots (but are they ever with squirmy children?), so to make them all feel better I'm putting up the worst of each family.

We all can't have great pictures all the time, can we?






My dad and brother left before I could get a shot of them with my mom and sisters. So here it is.
And, it looks like I'll have a new brother-in-law sooner than I thought. Cami and Cliff moved the wedding up to Feb 15th, I think. (I guess they decided against eloping)

So, Asher got soooo many toys, one of the Brandons looks at me and says, "Where are you going to put all of those toys?"
Good question.
I'm still working on the answer.

Any super ideas on toy storage for kids?

2 comments:

brandonm said...

Hey...the "worst" of the Steed family looks strangely good next to all of ours. I smell something fishy...:)

Jessica Steed said...

The answer is obvious.
I'm the worst photographer out there.
Steve took the pic of our family, and it really was the worst :)