Friday, January 09, 2009

So Pizza

A few days ago I participated in a phone survey about pizza chains.
I'm listening to the questions thinking smugly, "I hardly ever eat pizza. We just have Little Ceasars a few times a month because it's cheap and easy. That's it."

So, imagine my dismay at the next part of the survey.

Caller: "Yes or No, have you eaten at the following chains in the last month?"

"Pizza Hut?"

Me: "Yes."

Caller: "Little Caesar's?"

Me: "Yes."

Caller: "Papa John's?"

Me: "Yes."

Caller: "Peter Piper Pizza?"

Me: "Yes."

Oh dear, how embarrassing. We're pizza addicts!
But not really. Pizza Hut was in the airport, Papa John's was at Nate and Sandrine's in Michigan. Peter Piper was the soccer party.

That's the most pizza in one month we've had all year (at least the most variety).

So her last question,

Caller, "What is your favorite pizza chain?"

Me: "Barro's"

Isn't that ironic?

1 comment:

DaNelle said...

OH Jessica, That one really pulled a loud laugh out of me! YOur writing is so fab, it cracks me up!