Monday, January 05, 2009

On the First Day of Vacation . . .


Really, I'm not going to blog about every day of our 10 day vacation. I thought about it, though.
This was our first day in Grand Rapids, MI. We were visiting Mark's brother and his family
(Hi, Nate and Sandrine, you guys are the best to let us tear your house apart for the better part of two weeks! Let's do it again sometime. How's this summer?)
Jaxon and I played in the snow, he made a baby snowman (the snow was too powdery for a good snowman).

After Sandrine and relieved the in-ground trampoline of the 3 feet of snow, I decided to jump and land in the snow. It was quite the childish adventure.


Ahh, good times. Jumping, building, sledding in the snow and then we got to leave it all behind and enjoy our 60 degree picnics at the park today in Arizona.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

amazing...jumping into snow! I love it!!!!!