Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Stories and Photos of Late




I haven't posted too many photos lately, which is strange considering I have a new camera . . .
So, I'm making up for it here.



Fun with Finn!

Here's me and my most adventurous, active, daring baby ever! Mark calls him our little blizzard. He's fast, crazy, and always wet and cold (from all his drool).




Fly, Finn, Fly!


















Next is Asher feeding Finn some yogurt. They both LOVED it. I tried to feed Finn mac and cheese a few minutes later, but he wouldn't take it from me, only from his brother!


Posted by Picasa















And then there was the visit with Grandma, where Finn decided to ride the Power Wheels by himself. Asher's still afraid of it and won't even touch it.

The last pic was from tonight. Finn loves to climb up on our new endtables. He thinks it's a perfect perch. He's become so good at falling onto the couch, I'm sure he'll tumble right onto the floor one of these days. He managed to bonk his face on a slide at the park today and several more times at home. He's quite the little bruiser.

1 comment:

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Love all the pictures! Finn is such a cutie! What a good brother Asher is!