Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hemophilia Family Camp 2008

Last weekend, we headed south to Oracle, Arizona (near Tucson) and attended the first Hemophilia Family Camp. It was awesome (for pics, see the slideshow on the sidebar).
Jaxon loved horseback riding, climbing the rockwall (even though he fell) and archery.
Asher loved the hiking and being naked (I guess no one told him that it wasn't a naturist camp!)
Mark loved the high ropes course, but didn't love when Asher was awake at 4:30 am, anticipating dawn. In fact, we took a nap that afternoon because we were so tired from our early rising, and we overslept and missed our horseback riding!
I loved meeting more members of the Tucson community (we were the only family from Phoenix) and hearing Jaxon sing, "One Green Jelly Bean" by himself for our talent show.

Thanks go to my mom for keeping Finley so we could have a little more freedom.

It was a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Oh, please tell us that you have a video of him singing in the talent show. And that you'll post it online. I have to see it!

Jessica Steed said...

Oh, that's the only thing I didn't get!
But, I will have him do it for you.
It was pretty cute.
And, I neglected to mention, I participated by playing a guitar and singing the song I wrote for Asher.
(Maybe I'll tape that, too)