Monday, September 22, 2008

Serendipity


I finally cleaned my paper pile (woo hoo!). I didn't realize how long it's been since I sorted through it.
But, I found a birthday card (January 1st?!) from my parents with $60 cash!
And, that was the night we were having Doug and Brittany over to play Rock Band (they are guitar hero experts, the perfect compliment to my vocals and Mark's SERIOUS drumming skills).
So, I took my b-day bucks to the store and guess how much the extra guitar was? Yep, you guessed it $59.
Ta-da! Such a blessing.
To quote from Seriously, So Blessed!
"SO greatful for the faith I have to pray for the patience to deal with our blessings."

Yeah, we had a great time and Britt brought choc chip cookie dough and we soft baked with and put vanilla ice cream on top and had a spazookie (sp?) like the ones from Oregano's.
Mmmm.

So, we're taking sign-ups for Rock Banders.
Let us know what night you want to come (8-10PM) and if you want to bring the cookie dough or the ice cream ;)
We're in the Rock Band groove, baby.
LET'S PARTY!!

No comments: