Tuesday, September 09, 2008

How Sweet the Irony!

This post is for the other mentally insane, glossy-eyed, blogging maniacs out there.
MY GOOGLE READER IS TOO FULL! PLEASE STOP!!!

but really,
I have an announcement.

My new favorite blog is (drum roll please) . . . .

Seriously, So Blessed!

In case you don't catch it right away (I didn't) it's a parody on the uber-popular Mormon married blogs by so-cute girls who loOove Twilight and refer to themselves as "preggers."
Immensely funny and spot-on, Seriously, So Blessed has drawn a lot of attention from the media and from advertisers.
There's also a link for the author's (TAMN: Tiffany/Amber/Megan/Nicole) store that has a bunch of funny shirts.

Here's a good one:

My Life is a Kick-A Fairy Tale!

And, I found out incidentally that I (hush, hush) am acquainted with the husband of this secret blogger. (yes, you can all whisper your excitement at my good fortune with that connection)

But, I haven't told TAMN that I'm a big fan, yet. :)

4 comments:

EmilyCC said...

I love this blog, too! But, I have to admit, it made me a little blog shy for about a week (I think I can TAMN it up a bit).

I can't decide if I want the t-shirt you posted or the "Materialism makes me cry."

Kate said...

I know what Emily means. When I discovered that blog a few months ago I was very worried for a little while about sounding too TAMNish. I haven't read it for so long... thanks for the reminder.

Alisa said...

Now you're cyber name dropping! OMG! That makes the rest of us feel like, so inadequate!

Actually, I was thinking the blog was probably written by a man. Or at least the odds were 50-50. Haha. I'm good at the odds.

Jessica Steed said...

I know, seriously, cyber name dropping.
And I have a cyber stalker.

Still TAMN is such a great idea.
I want to meet this woman. :)