Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hip, Hip, Hooray!


Today was a good day: here's the scoop.

1. It's Michelle's birthday! Hooray :)
Right now she is in first class on her international flight to Beunos Aires, Argentina. I hope she has a wonderful time and I'm just a teensy (well, maybe a bit more than teensy) bit jealous that I can't be there with her and D'Arcy.

2. Jaxon got a green stamp today, which means he had zero discipline problems!

3. We organized a Mommy School for Asher and his friends. I think it will be a lot of fun. (not as much fun as eating daisies, though)

4. Tonight at my mom's house, Finley learned to crawl! He's been so close for about a week, but now he can get about halfway across a room, we're pretty excited.

5. I cleaned my house. Well, a little bit of it, the kitchen and bathrooms. Still, that's a lot for me. Many thanks to Brittany for our scheduled playdate which encouraged the cleaning in the first place.

6. Katie is having a boy! Exactly what she and Justin hoped for. It's great news for them.

Wow, I didn't realize how many good things happened today until I wrote them down. Sweet.

4 comments:

Alisa said...

Great days are totally worth documenting. Yea!

Wysteria said...

Buenos Aires....EXCELLENT


Hurricane IKE---NOT SO MUCH!!


We wish you could have been there too!

Wysteria said...

Buenos Aires....EXCELLENT


Hurricane IKE---NOT SO MUCH!!


We wish you could have been there too!

Unknown said...

dang! Wrong account....it's me, D'Arcy!!