Monday, September 08, 2008

Slimey Fingers Car Game

On our way back from Meghan and Brandon's house last night (thanks again for letting us help you eat your 15 lb baby bassinet shaped cake!) we found Asher and Finley playing their first little "game".
Asher would reach out to Finley's carseat and say, "Touch my fingers, baby." Then Fin would reach his slimey little fingers out to grab Asher's hand and Asher would squeal in delight and pull his hand away as fast as he could. Instantly, Finley would cackle his staccato giggle and the fun would start all over again.
It was pretty adorable, and I don't want to forget it.

2 comments:

mraynes said...

I'm glad you guys were able to come over and help us eat that insane cake. I de-frostified the cake yesterday and I seriously think that half of the weight was in the frosting!

That is a really cute story about Asher and Finn, I can't blame you for not wanting to forget it.

Unknown said...

nice blog open car racing games